**** Competition entries now closed. Vote for your winner here on Facebook. The most liked poems by midday Friday 11th wins the prizes.***
Girls! Win your boyfriend a £200 signed Ryan Giggs shirt for Valentine’s.
Guys! Win your girlfriend a £160 ultimate Valentine’s flowers gift set.
There are some amazing prizes and serious brownie points to win in our Red Devils and Angels competition. Something to make the sports buff or flowers lover’s perfect Valentine’s.
Included in the two prizes are two dozen long stemmed red roses hand-tied by our award-winning florists for the Angels, a football shirt signed by football legend Ryan Giggs for the Red Devils (kindly given to us by our friends at Icons.com) and other romantic red gifts all delivered on Valentine’s Day.
These are the ultimate prizes for a perfect Valentine’s Day for him or for her.
Find out whether you’re an Angel or a Red Devil…
For the Angels:
An amazing prize worth £160. The perfect Valentine’s gift for her; two dozen long, luxury red roses in a vase with a love balloon. When we say long roses, we mean it: they are over a meter in length! This is the daddy of all our Valentine’s flowers and are sure to impress. These beautiful flowers, hand made by our award-winning florists will be delivered on Valentine’s day to the lucky recipient of the prize-winner’s choice.
For the Red Devils:
Perfect for a Red Devils supporter – or just any football fan – up for grabs is this football shirt signed by star player, Ryan Giggs. A football legend, the most decorated player in English football history, this shirt signed for Icons.com, would be a perfect prize for a fan of Giggs. It’s a dream gift for Valentine’s and will be delivered on Valentine’s day to the winner’s choice.
How to enter:
1. You can enter either to win the Red Devils prize, or the Angels prize – or both.
2. Simply complete this verse (based on the famous, Roses are red, Violets are blue rhyme):
Roses are red,
The Devils are too,
Write your own, made up poem in the comments field. Make up a romantic one to enter the Angels competition and a cheeky poem to enter the Red Devils competition. By all means write funny poems but we request that you don’t make your poems too rude or explicit. This is a family site and we will not accept entries we feel are too cheeky to publish.
3. Make sure you tell us whether you’re an Angel or a Devil when you enter. I’ve written an example poem to show you how to enter:
4. The competition closes on the 7th of February at 16:00. You won’t be able to submit comments after this time.
5. We will select our favourites for the shortlist and post them on our Facebook page on the 8th February, so make sure you check back.
6. The most ‘liked’ Angels poem and the most ‘liked’ Devils poem on the Facebook page by midday on the 11th February will be our winners!
7. Please see our Terms and Conditions before you enter.
Good luck! All entrants will be offered a special discount on all our flowers and gifts, so it’s worth entering, even if you don’t win.