Entry is now closed! We’ll soon be revealing the 15 finalists. Come back then to vote for your favourite!
We make new bouquets from time to time. Ok, we make a lot of new bouquets all the time. Our florists delight in it, their creative juices flow. The product team love to photograph them and then put them up on the site for you to enjoy and send to friends and family. Sometimes, however, we do have problems coming up with names for our bouquets. So to launch our new range of Christmas flowers we thought we’d ask for your help.
In return, the winner will receive a wonderful Christmas bundle including a deluxe version of the Christmas bouquet, some delicious gift-wrapped chocolates and a cute Christmas teddy bear. You can send this to the recipient of your choosing (or to yourself of course), to arrive for Christmas.
Here’s how it works.
Leave your name suggestion for this bouquet in the comments of this blog post (here) before Friday the 3rd of December 2010 (please remember to include your email address in the email field). We will choose the top suggestions and then the public vote shall begin! Voting will end on the 10th of December and the winner will not only have a bouquet which they have named, but also a lovely prize which they can send to anyone of their choice for Christmas.
The winner will be treated to a deluxe version of the bouquet (worth £60), a beautifully gift-wrapped box of delicious chocolates and a very cute and festive teddy bear.
Some handy hints.
There are no rules for the naming (however, we can’t call the bouquet something which is already being used, if you’d like to check the name hasn’t already been used please see our Christmas flowers), you can make it as silly or personal as you like. To get you started:
- Names including Christmas song titles work well
- Puns and rhymes on Christmas themes are clever and catchy
Thinking caps on and…. Good Luck!
Our Terms and Conditions.
1. This competition is open to all nationals (over the age of 18), however delivery restricted to the UK, Belgium, France, Germany and the Netherlands only.
2. Period of promotion: Name Suggestions must be entered in the comments field below this post between Monday 22nd November 2010 until Friday 3rd December 2010, inclusive, UK time. Arena Online Ltd reserves the right to revise this date and extend the period.
3. Voting on the short-list of names will start on the 3rd December and end at 16:00 GMT 10th December 2010, when the winner will be announced.
3. The winner will be awarded a deluxe version of the bouquet, 200g gift-wrapped luxury chocolates and a festive Christmas teddy bear.
4. The lucky nominees will have the suggestion submitted used on this site for purposes related to the competition, so please be happy with this before entering the competition.
5. If you have any questions or queries relating to this promotion, please contact our team via email@example.com.
6. If we believe anyone is abusing the promotion or seeking to defraud Arena Online Ltd we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to rescind this or any other offer without notice. We believe in fairness.
7. The competition is as stated and there will be no alternative offer or cash substitute.
8. By entering the competition, customers will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website terms and conditions and privacy statement to be eligible.
9. By entering the competition you will automatically be signed up to the Arena newsletter, aimed at offering exclusive deals and promotions, we will not spam you.
10. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
11. Arena Online Ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.