Roses are loved by everyone and make a wonderful gift for any occasion. This is a bouquet with a real touch of luxury and is an elegant mix of twelve prettily colored roses. The exact choice of the colors of the roses will be decided by our expert florists and then hand-tied to create this charming rainbow bouquet.
This arrangement is hand made with these ingredients:
12 x Mixed Roses
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Please note the vase is not included.
Average rating for Rainbow Roses is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By Lee Y on 09-04-2014 (5 months ago)
My Mother phoned me last night to say the flowers were here. She was so pleased with them and they looked great and were perfect. Thank you for your help in this matter and for being so prompt.Smile emoticon Link regards. Lee Y
1 Review. Customer since 25-03-2014.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!