This is a large, truly luxurious bouquet which has all the stunning flowers and summer fragrances of an English meadow. With electric blue delphiniums and sprays of golden yellow solidago the heavenly blue of a bright summer sky with lots of sunshine is instantly conjured up. To these flowers are added little flowers of pretty pink phlox, large vivid orange roses and tall sprays of orange & red antirrhinum. To ensure that the bouquet is as fragrant as it is beautiful our florists have added sprigs of scented rosemary; this wonderful bouquet is the ultimate expression of summer.
Please note the vase is not included.
This arrangement contains the following flowers:
6 x Blue Lisianthus
6 x Orange Antirrhinum
10 x Blue Delphinium
6 x Solidago
8 x Pink Phlox
1.5 x Rosemary
15 x OrangeLuxury Roses
10 x Red Antirrhinum
Hand-tied by our florists
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two. In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Average rating for Summer Meadow is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By shaan h on 05-07-2014 (about 1 month ago)
Excellent service and amazing flowers - by default my no.1 flowers provider! Highly recommended. S.H.
1 Review. Customer since 14-11-2013.
By Barbara V I on 08-07-2010 (about 4 years ago)
My sister in law has received her lovely flowers today and it made her so happy, thankyou.
1 Review. Customer since 07-07-2010.
By Mary B on 05-07-2010 (about 4 years ago)
I found you on the internet across the other side of the world. The occasion was the death of dear friend in Cardiff. I greatly appreciated the email confirmations and ease with which I was able to order and pay for the flowers from so far away – and would certainly use your service again. Cate B
1 Review. Customer since 27-06-2010.
By angela b on 09-04-2010 (over 4 years ago)
Hi Thank you for delivering the flowers I ordered for Mrs H – Mrs H rang me straight away to say how lovely the flowers were and that they were beautiful shades of pinks and how much they had cheered her up. Angie
2 Reviews. Customer since 18-05-2009.
By Diana V on 04-11-2009 (almost 5 years ago)
Just to say thank you for the beautiful flowers that you delivered to my daughter, Peggy v R, last week. I didn’t see them, but she was thrilled and said that they were fabulous – which was just what I wanted to hear! Next time I send flowers I will definitely be coming back to you. Kind regards Diana v R
1 Review. Customer since 28-10-2009.
By angela b on 19-05-2009 (over 5 years ago)
To whom it may concern, I am so impressed with your service, I ordered my flowers yesterday morning (late) and they arrived yesterday. The flowers are lovely I am so happy with them, my Mother in Law loves them. I also liked the way I could track my order to see the status of it. I will definitely use you again and recommend you to my NHS friends. Angie
2 Reviews. Customer since 18-05-2009.
By Deborah D on 22-04-2009 (over 5 years ago)
Hi, I just wanted to congratulate you on your excellent service. My Aunt and Uncle have just received the flowers I ordered for them and they are very impressed. They say they are beautiful, well packaged and the delivery person was very professional. I was very let down but you have restored my confidence in ordering flowers and gifts online and won't hesitate to use Arena again. Kind regards Mr C J H
1 Review. Customer since 21-04-2009.
By Richard M on 12-01-2009 (over 5 years ago)
I am so impressed with your service. I will certainly use your company the next time I send flowers in England. Well done. Best regards, Carol
1 Review. Customer since 07-01-2009.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!