A heartbreakingly lovely small posy. The vivid contrast between the green shamrock chrysanthemum, the pure white roses and the purple lisianthus make this a perfect tribute arrangement when the right words are hard to find.
This posy is approximately 30cm in diameter and 20 cm high
Average rating for Green Posy is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By Roy F on 16-12-2014 (3 months ago)
Dear Arena flowers This is the comment from the recipient of the flowers we ordered from you: Thank you for the posy for Jim - it has just arrived. It is beautiful all creams and purple I have been most impressed with your service and will use you again. Thank you Roy
1 Review. Customer since 04-12-2014.
By Anne T on 06-07-2009 (over 5 years ago)
The flowers were lovely and I'm very impressed with such a rapid and well communicated service. Many thanks Anne T.
1 Review. Customer since 02-07-2009.
By Andrew H on 10-07-2009 (over 5 years ago)
Thanks for you prompt and efficient service, being in NZ makes it a bit hard to sort this type of thing out, but you’ve done a good job so I will definitely use you again in the future. Andy H.
1 Review. Customer since 08-07-2009.
By Helena R on 27-04-2009 (almost 6 years ago)
Thank you very much for your help. The flowers delivered for my uncle's recent funeral were absolutely beautiful and fresh looking. The delivery was prompt and my initial telephone enquiry to your customer services staff was really professionally handled. Customer service at its best. Thank you Helena R
1 Review. Customer since 11-04-2009.
By Kenneth T C H on 04-09-2008 (over 6 years ago)
Just to say I was really pleased with the funeral flowers you made for us. It is the first time I have ever ordered flowers & they have been exactly as pictured. I will be using your service whenever I need to order for any occasion. I only wish I had found you sooner. Thank you very much Lorraine
1 Review. Customer since 26-08-2008.
By Charles Dennis R on 07-07-2008 (over 6 years ago)
Thank you for the assistance in helping me out! Charles
1 Review. Customer since 03-07-2008.
By Ann D M on 19-06-2008 (over 6 years ago)
Although I live in New Zealand and have no personal knowledge of your service, I now have great faith in the quality of your presentations, and the promises you make about delivery and delivery times. Being so far away from family, I feel quite helpless at times like this, the passing of my younger brother, so have to rely, with absolute trust, upon the integrity and honesty of others to do what I am not near enough to do. They say that the Green Posie Deluxe was just beautiful, conveying everything that mere words simply cannot express. My brother would have been enchanted by the Posie. Thank you. Kind regards, Ann M
1 Review. Customer since 05-06-2008.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!