Pink Lily Funeral Sheaf
Beautiful pink lilies and chrysanthemums complemented with white roses and with blue lisianthus make this a delicate floral tribute.
Similar to a regular gift wrap bouquet, our funeral sheaths are especially arranged flat to allow the flowers to be displayed during the funeral service, or with the casket on the way to the service.
Average rating for Pink Lily Funeral Sheaf is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By Julie S on 11-08-2014 (3 months ago)
Thank you so very much for verifying delivery here in Thailand. Your organization has been deeply appreciated. I've received a phone call from the recipient and she is extremely pleased. These flowers are clearly very important as they are intended for a funeral tomorrow. Thank you again for the excellent service you have provided at this difficult time. Best wishes, Julie S., Thailand
1 Review. Customer since 07-08-2014.
By Carol M on 11-05-2014 (6 months ago)
Funeral flowers delivered 7/5/2014. Beautiful everything that I expected! So nice that flowers etc were exactly as described. Thanks Judith
1 Review. Customer since 02-05-2014.
By MR KEITH M W on 11-04-2014 (7 months ago)
Hi Just to let you know that I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers supplied and the excellent service. Very easy to use website even at a difficult time. Many Thanks
1 Review. Customer since 03-04-2014.
By Teresa S on 24-09-2011 (about 3 years ago)
Simple ordering and brill delivery, thank you. Terri
1 Review. Customer since 21-09-2011.
By Debra L on 19-03-2011 (over 3 years ago)
I do not usually purchase goods on line, especially something as personal and important as a floral tribute for a family funeral. I was thrilled to hear that the flowers were received as ordered and were apparently beautifully done . Thank you for helping our New Zealand family express sympathy and thoughts to our family in England. Regards Deb
1 Review. Customer since 17-03-2011.
By Wim G on 07-01-2010 (over 4 years ago)
Excellent! The flowers were smashing, my friend was speachless. Thank you very much for this supurb service. Regards, Wim
1 Review. Customer since 03-01-2010.
By Sheila A G on 21-02-2009 (over 5 years ago)
Thank you for the excellent service received following my order for funeral flowers. I was very pleased with the pink funeral posy arrangement and especially with the freshness of the flowers. It was very reassuring whilst I was still on my way to the funeral to receive your text informing me that the flowers had been delivered. In view of the snow that put a stop to almost everything in the South East on Monday 2nd February, I was even more impressed and appreciative. Regards Sheila
1 Review. Customer since 03-02-2009.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!