Red Rose Posy
A classic combination of deep red roses with red carnations beautifully complemented by hypericum berries and assorted foliage.
This posy is approximately 30cm in diameter and 20 cm high
Average rating for Red Rose Posy is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By Eric W on 31-10-2009 (over 5 years ago)
Thank you for delivering my order on time as promised,I can only describe the sevice as exellent and hassle free,your website is easy to navigate and for an old fogie like me that is a very big plus and it was nice to recieve an e mail to tell me when you had delivered,thank yo once again for the good service and I will certainly recommend you to all my friends, Yours sincerely, Eric W
1 Review. Customer since 23-10-2009.
By EMMA S on 07-06-2008 (almost 7 years ago)
My order was excellent and the flowers was well worth the money I paid for them. Everyone that went to my Uncle's funeral fell in love with them. I am sure my Uncle would have done too. Emma
1 Review. Customer since 31-05-2008.
By John K on 09-04-2008 (almost 7 years ago)
I would just like to thank you on how much i am impressed with your service. After making a mistake in ordering 2 bunches of flowers instead of one there was no problem in refunding the mistake i made. The lady on the phone who‘s name unfortunately i dont know, could not have been nicer, and the fact that i have received a confirmation email to let me know they arrived is very impressive. I will definitely be using your company again and recommending it to others. John
1 Review. Customer since 09-04-2008.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!