White Lily Funeral Bouquet
A calming bouquet of pure white lilies that is suitable for any occasion. This is a perfectly simple, yet perfectly beautiful, expression of floral elegance. These beautiful Oriental lilies arrive in bud, ready to open out and fill the room with their sweet, exotic scent. This lovely bouquet is guaranteed to delight and charm the recipient with its beauty and fragrance!
Our lilies may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two and the recipient will be able to enjoy the flowers for even longer.
Please also note that the vase is not included with this product. To purchase the vase click on add vase above.
Average rating for White Lily Funeral Bouquet is 5 out of 5 Reviews are new! Learn more.
By Nigel D on 12-10-2010 (over 4 years ago)
Thank you for a great service & especialy how fast the flowers were recieved. Be a pleasure to do business again with such a professional company many thanks Nigel D
1 Review. Customer since 08-10-2010.
By Christen P on 26-05-2009 (over 5 years ago)
I recently ordered some flowers (order no: 243622) and while doing so was skeptical since I’ve never sent flowers internationally before or used your site. The gentleman I spoke with while ordering the flowers was extremely helpful and very nice. Everything from the order to the delivery went perfectly. In addition I received an email from the recipient which contained a photo of the arrangement and it was beautiful and exactly as I was hoping. This experience will no doubt give me comfort in the future to use your site again and I would have no hesitation recommending you to another in need. Thank you all very much for making this experience a pleasant one. Sincerely, Christen P
1 Review. Customer since 21-05-2009.
Lengthen the Life of Your Arena Flowers Bouquet
All the flowers in Arena Flowers bouquets have been carefully grown, selected and then arranged by our expert florists to create our wonderful bouquets. Take these simple steps to keep the flowers in the best possible condition:
- 1. Place the bouquet over a sink, remove all the packaging and then rinse the stems under running water.
- 2. Do not remove the string or elastic from a hand-tied bouquet as it is holding the flowers as they were arranged by the skilled florists at Arena Flowers.
- 3. If it is a gift-wrap bouquet then remove the string or elastic in order to be able to arrange the flowers as desired.
- 4. Lay the bouquet on its side on a cutting board and remove about 2 cm from each stem, at an angle of 45 degrees, using a sharp knife or scissors. Please take care with sharp implements.
- 5. Fill the vase with fresh, lukewarm water and add the flower food provided.
- 6. Remove any leaves from the bouquet that will be below the water level in the vase.
- 7. Place the vase and flowers in a cool place away from direct heat, sunlight, draughts and any fresh fruit.
- 8. Keep the water topped up regularly and replace the water if it becomes at all cloudy.
- 9. Retrim the stems, as above, each time you change the water and remove any fading blooms.
- 10. Enjoy your Arena Flowers!