1. Arena Online Limited, trading as “ArenaFlowers.com” (“Arena Flowers”or "we") is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof). We are registered with the Data Controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We collect information about you for three reasons:
- to process your order (including payment authorisation);
- to provide you with the best possible service; and
- to assist in developing the site’s content and our services.
2. When placing an order, information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
3. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery). We will not text you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery).
4. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or text message from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
5. The type of information we may collect about may include your:
- Phone number (including mobile number);
- Email address;
- Payment details;
- Age; and
6. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
7. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
8. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. A nominal charge of £10 is made to cover administrative costs involved, as laid out by the Data Protection Act 1998. Should you require a copy of such information, please write to us at:
Concord Business Park
9. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
10. Your data may be transferred and stored on servers which are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and processed by staff who are outside the EEA. When you transmit or submit data to us you agree to such transferring, storage and processing.
It is important to understand that you will not be able to order from our website if you do not accept the cookie we place on your computer. To make sure you can accept cookies, you can check your browser settings.
Arena Flowers considers the settings you have selected in your browser as your consent for us to issue you with cookies. If however you decide you do not want to order from us and also want to turn off the ability to accept cookies you can find details on how cookies are enabled on your browser by checking the help catergory of your browser. By doing this you will still be able to browse our website and contact our customer service team in order to place the order on: 0800 0350 581 (Free) International: +44 (0)20 8993 5400 or via email on email@example.com .
For more information regarding cookies and how the affect you please visit this site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
12. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph above.
13. Sometimes, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service. For example, if we were to build a personalised account area.
14. We will need certain information such as your name, address and payment details in order to provide you our services and to allow you to buy products from us.
15. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know on the registration screen when you sign up for the product or service.
16. Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes and we will not use your IP address to identify you. This data helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total. This anonymous data and the associated statistics can help us prevent fraudulent activity on the site.
17. Data collected during a co-promotion may be shared with the sponsor or co-sponsor. If this is the case we will inform you at the point of collection if your personal data will be shared with others as a result of your participation, to allow you to opt out of taking part in the promotion.
18. Arena Flowers may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
19. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 0350 581 (International: +44 20 8993 5400).
Thank you for visiting Arena Flowers.
The Arena Flowers Team
|An experience delivered|