- Creating a subscription
- To create a subscription, simply visit our Arena Flowers subscriptions page and: 1. Choose which flowers you would like to receive. These are separated into weekly and monthly options; please decide accordingly. 2. Once decided you will be redirected to a product page with the option to choose the quantity you would like to receive with your subscription. 3. Once done, simply click the 'Complete Subscription' button. This will begin the checkout process.
- Creating an account
- To manage your subscriptions, you will need to have a Arena Flowers account. If you do not already have an account, you will be asked to input your details at the checkout stage. Alternatively, please follow the below instructions to create your Arena Flowers account. 1. Click on the 'Register' option in the top navigation above the header. 2. Enter the required details (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password). 3. Once done, click on the 'Create an Account' button. You will be taken to your personal account area, where you can manage every aspect of your subscription. You can change delivery dates, payment information, flowers you want to receive and much more.
- Your account overview page
- Now you are in your Arena Flowers account area. Here you will be able to perform all actions related to your account. On the left-hand side of the screen on desktop or at the top of the screen on mobile, you can see your Order History. This is where you can view your previous orders and subscriptions. On the right-hand side of the screen on desktop or at the bottom of the screen on mobile, you can also see your account details (such as contact information and associated addresses), in addition to two buttons for 'View Addresses' and 'Manage Subscriptions'.
- Manage your upcoming delivery
- You can manage all aspects related to your upcoming delivery in the 'Manage Subscriptions' section of the Account area. Manage your delivery You can click on 'Manage' if you want to modify any of your subscriptions: Quantity of your order - the number of bouquets you would like to receive Delivery frequency - the time you want between each order Dispatch date - the date of your next order Delivery address - where you would like to receive your next order. You can either amend an existing address, add a brand new one, or select from a list of previously used addresses. Then click 'Update Subscription' to save your changes. Skip a delivery If you want to take a small break, simply click on 'Skip' and we we will not send you your next delivery. Your subscription will continue the following week/month. Cancel a subscription If you wish to stop receiving a subscription, click on 'Cancel Subscription'.